Friday, June 15, 2012

my sunshine has been taken away

rasanya bru semalam aku tengok2 gambar dia... tengok photos dia when he was small.. when his fur was still fluffy.. and as he got older, only part that left fluffy was his tail. so cute.  i still remember the time he caught fever. kesian dia. he used to be an active sport.gigit kaki orang..cakar2 tangan sesiapa saje yg kco dia. tp bile dia demam, dia sgt passive. juz lied there. sleeping.

around 8pm today, i received a call from him.he said Boboi died this morning. i tried to play cool. i tried to play calm. but visions of boboi came to mind.memories of the fluffy fella flashes before my eyes. and the tears keep rolling down. the news was too much for me. 

Boboi. I will miss u. Altho it has been awhile since i saw u,no doubt u r always in my mind and in my heart. I was hoping to see u soon, but we can only plan... You are the best of cats i ever had. No other can replace you ;). Only u noe how to cheer me up when im down. Only u noe how to make my housemates lives a living hell. Haha. Sorry guys. Only u can be quiet and surprisingly active and energetic all at once. Only u know how to enjoy a car ride.

You are my sunshine, Boboi.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...