Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thank You :)

"...em, org lain bleh bt andaian..abg knal sapa aina di mata abg..aina sgt jujur.."


You touched my heart. I don't know which part of the sentence, but it made me form tears in my eyes. thank you. 
I know you are happy now with your life. And i'm not going to interfere. I don't know what and why, but tonight, i felt like apologizing to you. And your reply was....was... was so sincere. Thank you. Thank you for still being my friend. Thank you for still being here when I needed someone.  You will always be one of my sweetest memory. 

5 comments:

Yasmin yusof said...

eyna...ko ok tak?

aina mania said...

i'm okay baybeh~ :)

hadhri said...

no you're not

Unknown said...

touched. ;)

aina mania said...

hadhri: i am okeh! haha

k.syizan: :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...