Thursday, May 10, 2012

It's finally done!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!



That, my friends, is a big fat huge sign of relief. I finally managed to finished it. Eventhough I challenged myself to get it done by the end of Tuesday, i failed. Only by a day though! It's finally finished. Thank God!

Masa mule2 start doing it, i was like :yeah, i can do this!"

In the middle, i was like " i seriously, hate my job!"

Now that it's done, i am like "i soooooo love my job! I'm soooo goood at this. haha"

Finally. Finally.Finally!! You don't know how happy i am right now. You dont know! You dont know! Only I felt it. The greatness... whoooooooooaaaaaaaahhh~ The air smells good!


3 days man. 3 days i gave up life for this. Half of my life la (xnak exaggerate over sgt). I gave up TV. I gave up 12hours per day time  for facebook (I spent few hours only in these 3 days). I gave looking at my blog. my friends' blogs. the gossip blogs!! I gave up food. eh? Scratch that. I gave up....emmm, I gave up life la! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. I'm just sharing. haha. And also, as a head up to me for next time to manage my time properly.

Aina, next time, don;t do work on the eleventh hour. not good ok? You know now what happen to u right? u go ballistic! eh? Scratch that. you just go a lil bit tipsy. teeeheeeee..

Right now it feels good to breathe again. Catch up with life. Surfing through beautifulnara and rotikaya to see what's up with the world. Haha. Am such a bimbo. I knooooowwwww......

dalam kesibukan bekerja, kene jugak masak untuk 2 org lelaki kat rumah ni. Presenting: Home made fish n chips, without the chips! Haha. With mashed potatoe and mushy peas gravy as side dishes. Yummy yum yum!


Gambar yang tiada kaitan dgn entri. teeeheee. Saje nak tunjuk arini saya masak simple western.. tralalalala~

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...