Monday, March 15, 2010

What do i do with a PISTOL and a GORILLA?

my pistol arrived by post on 8th March 2010.. i was in Keratong that day, so after school, i drove with my friends to Rembau. it was a 2hr drive along the bumpy long and winding road. but all that didn't bother me.. I just want my pistol.. huhuhu... i was soooo excited.. i waited a week for it. hahahhahha... i can't believe i actually bought a pistol.. dah dpt pistol, i found myself so hard to stop shooting people.. hahaha.. i love shooting people! feel the thrill!

now i have my pistol, i feel like something is missing... so last saturday, i went to KL and bought a gorilla.. huhuhu... now, the set is complete. pistol and a gorilla.. perfect! i can now shoot with no worries.. hoooraaayyy~

here are pictures of my beloved pistol and gorilla.

 my pistol :: SANYO XACTI HD2000::
::my GORILLAPOD:: sadly, it's not a JOBY.. huhu

p/s: semoga kalian dapat berbakti padaku... huhu



2 comments:

sheila said...

ada ke kamera macam tu??xpenah nmpak pon..huhu..tapi gorillapod tu macam mr bola2 la.hehe

aina mania said...

haha.. ade...
so far sanyo je rase yg wat model mcm tuh.. lain sket from the normal ones.. but it works as great tho...
aish, samekan my gorrilapod dgn mr bola2 plakkk... kemaruk AF ke hape.. haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...