Friday, March 19, 2010

kebodohan ku

location: ct aishah 2.1..

can u believe it? dis is the first time i have ever arrived this early at this hell on earth. usually i would choose to arrive on Sunday dawn, but this time arrived on Friday dawn which is 2 days early!! N my friends keep questioning me "Asal ko balik awal sgt dow?".. If i look the status of people in facebook, mostly they said "xnak balik maktab, nak dok kat umah bole", "huwaaa, nape kene balik".. etc. But me, i'm here already.. hahahhaha... stupid girl.

this is not all i want to talk about. i was rushing yesterday to go to senawang, pak uda's house. needed to go there coz my mum couldnt send me to terminal2 - busy with tuition. so when i arrived at pak uda's house, i suddenly remembered something. I LEFT MY GORILLA ON THE TABLE!!!!!! damn!damn!damn!!!!!


ps: sedeyh giler...bodo gilerr...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...