Sunday, September 9, 2012

The best therapy

If you are under stress, need someone to share your problems to, seeking for mature advice.. Don't look far. Don't have to search high and low...

Remember Mom..

Yepp. She's the one you should look for. She's the best therapy i ever had.


Even so, i rarely share my probs with her. But when i do, i will c** Haha.. Thats why i choose to call her instead of talking one on one. **boley cover**. Hikhik..

I dont know what makes me so sad, but every words,every advice,every motivational quotes coming out from her makes my chest hurts. Maybe thats the mother-daughter bond. You wont find it anywhere else.

Serba sedikit, she made me feel at ease. Dapat luahkan my probs to her.. Tp tu lah.. Aku ni kan anak yg suke cover macho. Sambil cakap sambil cover...kejap kejap diam.. Haha.. Sakit dada tau tahan... Malu la klu ibu tau.. Hoho..


The AZAMIs (without big sis)
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...