Friday, April 8, 2011

Gurau Siang Pandang-pandang, Gurau Malam Jangan Terasa

Haha. ( A good way to start my entry).
But really, i think it's kind of funny.

I learnt something new today. JANGAN BERGURAU DENGAN ORANG YANG KITA TAK KENAL.
hahahahha... kite tak kenal org tu. so jangan joke around ngn dia coz kita tak tau dia org yg mcm mana. they could be sensitive, they could be pessimist, they could be fan of JB for god's sake! hahaha...

Itulah masalah saya. I love to play around. I take nothing seriously most of the time. To me, life is easy, don't complicate stuff. Whatever words come out from me or from others, tak simpan dalam hati. Sebab itu environment aku membesar. My family jokes around. My hometown friends. Sampaikan aku terlupa yang there still exist people yang sensitive on some issues.

 Setiap org ade prinsip mereka masing2, n we should repect that. Haha..See! i can't play serious.... So Aina, next time, jangan gune cap ayam atau lembu dengan org yang anda tak kenal.. wahahahahahahahhaha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...