Monday, December 27, 2010

What I Want For Christmas....

Ahaahahahahaha..... I don't celebrate xmas peeps.. chill~ don't get your heads hot for it.

But really, for next year or the year after that, or soon, or whenever, I really really want a few gadgets for myself. Gadgets for my sanyo that is. Gosh, I'm so freaking addicted to my Sanyo aren't I?? I will bury myself alive if i ever break or lost the damn thing! Neways, here are a few things that I want for my Sanyo HD2000:


1. Epoque Underwater Housing
Uses: To film or take photos underwater. Can be used for other sports including skiing, boating, kayaking, and canoeing, as well as shooting in bad    weather conditions 
Price: RM1500++ 


2. LED Video Light
Uses: Provide light when shooting or photographing dark areas
Price: RM120 - RM200 



3. Camera Stabilizer/ Steadicam 
Uses: Reduce shakiness when filming. No shakes even when you are running while shooting! Ain't that cool???
Price: RM400++



4. Polarizer Filter
Uses: Enhance the color of the video or photo.
Price: RM45++


5. Wide Angle Lens
Uses: Widen the view when recording or taking photos. Suitable for outdoor scenery and small rooms
Price: RM150


What have I got myself so far???? 
well, I have bought myself a 40.5-58 step up ring and 58-58 reversing ring.  
40.5 - 58mm step up ring and 58-58mm reversing ring.


 WHAT NEXT???
 Next, I'm getting myself the wide angle lens that i wanted. When combining the rings and the wide-angle, i will get the extreme wide angle + fisheye effect. uuhhh~ can't wait! 

Then, i will get myself the polarizer, so that next time i take photos, i don't have to spend extra time editing the contrast and saturation.  

THEN WHAT???? 
That is a tough ques actually. 1,2, and 3 are all equally important to me. Gosh, which one should I buy first? Do I really have the money to buy them???
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...